Celebrating & preserving history, inspiring cultural & artistic excellence and advancing educational opportunities in our community and beyond.
Everyone who joins our community of patrons will be inspired by our artistic and educational programming and enchanted by the architectural charm of our historic theater.
- Diversity – We seek to achieve diversity in every aspect of our work, our programs, our performances, our artists, and the community we serve including accessibility and inclusion for all.
- Ethics – Maintaining consistent and transparent actions with all of our programs and taking steps to be fair and balanced in decisions with one another, our artists, our stakeholders and our patrons.
- Inspiration - Embracing change as we further our creativity, engage new frontiers in technology and continuously improve how we accomplish our work.
- Excellence - Always seeking to achieve excellence in all of our endeavors.
- To restore and preserve the historic Monticello Opera House.
- To maintain continual operation of a regional center for the performing arts.
- To promote cultural and artistic educational programming in schools.
- To maintain the promotion and operation of the Monticello Opera House as a multipurpose inclusive community center for use by all in the general public.